TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR CNNZ NATURAL STONE LTD T/A Stone Appliance
(In these Terms and Conditions, "Seller”, “we", "us", and "our store” refers to CNNZ NATURAL STONE LIMITED)
1. Terms of Contract
All Goods sold by the Seller are sold subject to the Contract Terms.
A formal purchase Contract will be formed and an invoice
will be issued by the Seller to the Buyer upon:
- The buyer has finalized a Purchase Agreement in store; or
- Orders have been confirmed by the buyer via email or telephone.
2.2. No document sent by the Seller prior to the Sales Confirmation shall be binding on the Seller.
2.3. Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only and the Seller shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods.
3. Payment and Price
3.1. Payment of the Price must be made by the Buyer in accordance with the payment terms specified in the tax invoice issued by the Seller.
3.2. All prices are stated in New Zealand dollars and include GST.
3.3. Buyers are required to make a not less than 30% deposit upfront before orders processing, and a balance payment upon completion of delivery. Payment must be made for 100% of invoice value prior to the last shipment.
3.4. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all payments are to be wire/SWIFT transfer in cleared funds to our nominated account and are not deemed to have been made until the Seller have received notice of receipt from the bank.
of the Goods
shall not pass
to the Buyer until
the Seller have
received payment in full for the Goods.
5.1. CNNZ Returns Policy
You can request a refund or exchange from our store within the first 7 days of receiving your product in the following situations:
1. Faulty product– if your product doesn’t work properly when you
receive it or has a manufacturing fault;
2. Wrong product – if your product isn’t what you ordered or doesn’t match the specifications on the invoice.
You need to ensure:
1. You make your request within the first 7 days of receiving the product;
2. Products being returned are in an "as new" condition together with all original packaging and accessories.
3. Proof of purchase.
5.2. We reserve the right to refuse a return if the goods are NOT meet one the following conditions:
-the item is in original packaging with all attached documentation
-the item is undamaged and unused.
5.3. We do not offer refunds or exchanges on clearance or sold-as-seen items.
5.4. We cannot refund your purchase if the goods were a special order to your specification, or if goods that were ordered are not an item we normally carry. You may cancel your pre-order prior to the time the item becomes available, e.g. the item has been released by our supplier.
If it’s been longer than 7 days since you received your product, see our “Warranty Policy” section.
6.1. All goods sold by our store are covered for faults by manufacturing warranties. Your rights are protected under the Consumers Guarantees Act 1993. The warranties exclude faults caused by accident, physical damage, neglect, misuse, wear and tear or failure to follow the instructions.
6.2. If your product fails to work correctly as a result of a manufacturing defect and it’s been longer than 7 days since you received it, the product may be able to be repaired under the manufacturer's warranty, so long as it is within its warranty period.
You have two options:
1. You may contact our office on 09 2741189, we can help you apply for a warranty service;
2. You may contact one of the Manufacturer Service Agents which is close to your property location directly. See below the list of service centers where you can have your appliances repaired during the warranty period.
7. Exclusions and Limits of Seller’s Liability
7.1. The Buyer shall keep from harm and indemnify the Seller against all claims made by third parties against the Seller in connection with the on-sale of the Goods by the Buyer whether such claims arise from any action, inaction or negligence of the Buyer or otherwise.
7.2. The Buyer acknowledges that in the event that the Seller is found to be liable to the Buyer under the Contract Terms, then the remedy of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which under no circumstances shall exceed the Price of the Goods. The Seller shall be under no liability whatever to the Buyer for any indirect loss or expense.
8.1. To receive
the purchase items,
you may collect your item(s) from our store or we will
deliver your order according to the selected shipping instructions on the invoice,
this does not include
un-packaging or placement.
8.2. Delivery Time Frames:
- If the item is in-stock, our delivery team will be in contact with you to arrange a delivery time after your order is processed, typically dispatched in 2-5 working days.
- If you purchase on order item, the lead time is dependent on the availability of the product with the supplier, and you will be contacted by our delivery team to arrange a time for delivery as soon as the product arrives in-store.
8.3. Delivery charges (within Auckland area):